I am a highly skilled construction management professional with over 18 years of experience on fast track projects in the hospitality and gaming industry. I have a proven track record of leading design and construction teams. I am capable of overcoming schedule impacts by analyzing and strategizing alternate sequencing scenarios. Additionally, I avoid cost overruns through value engineering and the foresight of constructibility issues.
W Squared Consulting LLC, Ashburn, Virgnia
Co-Owner (7/17 – Present)
Consulting company offering owner representative services, including design, construction, and project management. Responsible for current contract with MGM Resorts Design and Development.
Owner Rep – PM | W Squared | 7/17 – Present
MGM National Harbor | Poker Market Expansion $34 Million
- Oversight of the design and construction teams to achieve the common goals of delivering the project on-time and within budget.
- Reviews, analyzes, and negotiates the general contractors budget and change orders cost and schedule impacts.
- Manages construction schedule from pre-con through completion evalutating means & methods to overcome impacts and maintain milestones and completion dates.
Owners Rep – PM | YACS | 6/14 – 6/17
MGM National Harbor | Base Building | $950 Million
- Managed design and construction teams for structure, exterior enclosure, and casino buildout.
- Identified incorrect structural activity ties within schedule and directed the resequencing of concrete pours and steel fabrication minimizing the impact.
Project Manager | Tutor Pereni | 1/12-5/14
Hudson Yards | Tower C & D
$750 Million & $625 Million
- Created, procured and managed foundation and mass excavation bid packages.
SKILLS & VALUES:
- Pechanga Casino II | Temecula CA | $175M | 9/03 – 7/05
- Red Rock Hotel & Casino | LV | $650 M | 7/05 – 5/06
- Cosmopolitan Marquee | LV | $30 M | 2/10 – 6/11
- Aquaduct Racino | Queens NY | $400 M | 7/11 – 1/12